Multi-disciplinary Case Coordination
The mission of the Morgan County CAC
Multi-Disciplinary Team is to provide excellence in the investigation,
prosecution, and treatment of child abuse.
The Morgan County CAC Multi-disciplinary team is comprised of community agency partners involved in a particular case.
These partner agencies include:
- Morgan County District Attorney’s Office
- Morgan County Sheriff’s Office
- Decatur Police Department
- Hartselle Police Department
- Priceville Police Department
- Somerville Police Department
- Trinity Police Department
- Morgan County Department of Human Resources
- Crisis Services of North Alabama
- National Children’s Advocacy Center
- as well as the Morgan County Child Advocacy Center
Case coordination occurs through monthly Multi-disciplinary Team (MDT) meetings. Professionals give input into the assessment of needs, recommendations and updates regarding protection, case management, prosecution, and needed services. The status of each case is monitored through the MDT process.
This website is supported by funding awarded by the Law Enforcement Traffic Safety Division of ADECA and the U.S. Department of Justice. The opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Department of Justice or grant-making component.